Educational Qualification :
- Passed out with the degree of Naturopathy and yogic Science(B.N.Y.S) in, 2006, 5 years medical graduation, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science.
- Post Graduation Diploma in wellness Management.
Professional Experience :
- Naturopathy Consultant at K.M.C Nursing home, Kasargod since Dec 2006.
- Chief Lady Consultant at Nagarjuna Multi Speciality treatment Centre since July 2008.
- Working As, Residential Medical Officer since the inception of the inpatient unit, and promoted as Chief Medical Officer since August 2013
- Undertaken a research Project in S.D.M Naturopathy College regarding the role of yoga in Treatment Osteo Arthritis.
Extra Curricular Achievements :
- Participated in several Phone in LIVE Programmes on health awareness in Spandhana tv. Channel.
- Conducted various health awareness camps, in and around Karnataka for teachers and for general Public.
- Conducted several yoga camps for RUDSET, Institute, Ujire, Karnataka.
- Written several articles on, health awareness for various newspapers and Magazines.
- Represented S D M College to Conduct Yoga session for ETV Kannada channel in the year 2005.
- Represented S D M College in university level throwball and tennicoit match.
Awards and Honours :
- Feliciated by Yadava Sangha for the service in the field of Naturopathy and Health education.
- Meenakalia Government School, Baikampady Mangalore, has awarded the “Prathibha Puraskara ” In the year 2001.